– The four harmful byproducts of operating equipment with combustion engines are hydrocarbons (HC), carbon monoxide (CO), nitrogen oxides (NOx), and Particulate Matter (PM or soot)
– Depending on the fuel type and the design of the engines operation, different emission catalysts can be utilized to treat these byproducts
– Stoichiometric engines often use gasoline or natural gas (CNG/LPG) as its fuel source and may only require three way catalyst (TWC) to treat its emission
– Lean engines often use diesel as its fuel source and may require 4 separate catalyst to treat its emissions (DOC/DPF/SCR/ASC)
CDTi has over 20+ Years of TWC Catalyst Technology Development and Product Manufacturing
– Developed many technologies to drive catalyst performance while reducing use of Precious Group Metals (PGM) as such as Platinum (Pt), Palladium (Pd), and Rhodium (Rh).
– Manufactured over 14+ million TWC catalysts globally for 20+ years
CDTi offers a stand-alone variety of technologies and product to cover diesel emission systems
– Diesel oxidation catalyst (DOC) for light duty to heavy duty systems for on road and offroad
– Catalyzed and uncatalyzed Diesel particulate filter (DPF) available
– Bi functional catalyst which can function as both selective catalytic reduction (SCR) and ammonia slip catalyst (ASC).
- DOC: Diesel Oxidation Catalyst HC+CO => H2O + CO2
- DPF: Diesel Particulate Filter PM/Soot => CO2
- SCR/ASC: Selective Catalytic Reduction/Ammonia Slip Catalyst
CDTi provides Three-Way Catalysts on both Ceramic and Metallic Substrates
OEM Level Quality
Using industry best practices, as well as decades of experience, we provide a consistent high level of quality.
Modular platform allows Palladium reduction and Rhodium performance enhancement
BMARs outperforms OEM Catalysts while allowing up to 50% reduction in PGM. BMARS demonstrates excellent oxygen storage capacity (OSC), which is vital for calibration and on-board diagnostics of emissions systems. Several patents have been filed on BMARS compositions, processes and applications.
The Spinel platform is a family of proprietary materials using various base metals that replace costly platinum group metals
Wide Range of Uses and Applications
Additional explanation of Spinel benefits.
Diesel Oxidation Catalyst
Standalone emission reduction device or included as multi stage system for downstream benefits
Conversion of HC and CO into H2O and CO2. Reduction of Particulate. Generation of NO2 for downstream DPF passive regeneration.
Diesel Particulate Filter
Provides 99% reduction of particulate matter and conversion of dangerous diesel engine emissions.
Mixed Phase Catalyst
Using CDTi's patented MPC base metal technology allows extremely efficient passive regeneration capabilities with low duty cycle temperature requirements. Available on Silicon Carbide and Cordierite substrates.
Selective Catalytic Reduction (SCR)
SCR catalyst can be used to reduce NOx with a reductant back to the environmentally friendly N2 and H2O. CDTi's technology offers superior conversion capabilities.
Ammonia Slip Catalyst (ASC)
Ed & Ru-Fen to provide piece on ASC.